Member work

Member work

Wednesday 17 March 2021

More fabulous pieces of work

Jenny has shared these photos of a piece she started at the Take a photograph day in February. 


"I did the laminating process which Sue Hotchkis showed us how to do. I managed to get a few holes in mine but you can’t see them very well. I took the photo from Monty Don’s Instagram page - he takes wonderful photos of his garden."



Susanna was inspired by Angie Hughes.

"I used crayons to create a textured background onto paper, using the 'brass rubbing' technique over a patterned surface. 


"Than I used stamps over the top of the paper - using leaf, circles, and a hare.


"I scanned the pictures into the computer, so I was able to flip the stamps and also layer the hare stamp into the middle of the background.  I then printed the digital design onto fabric."



Thank you, ladies, for sharing these lovely pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment